What is it?
The crystal face roller is a tool used for facial massage. Integrate facial massage into your daily self-care routine to help improve overall health, muscle tone and radiance of the skin.
What does it do?
- Helps the lymphatic system drain toxins and congestion
- Helps reduce puffiness of the face
- Helps boosts circulation which encourages glowing, radiant skin
- Relaxes and eases tension to facial muscles and the jaw
How should I use it?
- Start at the centre of the chin and roll down the neck towards the collarbones. Repeat this line a few times moving outward toward the ear. Repeat on both sides.
- Work from the centre of the face out and up toward the ear. Work your way up the face.
- Roll up and out across the forehead.
- Use the small end of the roller to gently press under the eyes, on the brow bones and on the 'third eye' space between the eyebrows.
* There is no wrong way to use this tool! Do what feels right for you. No excess pressure/pushing is required. The weight of the crystal combined with the repetitive motion is enough.
Which crystal should I use?
Again, there are no wrong answers here. Choose the one you're most drawn to at that particular time. If you'd like to know more about the properties of rose quartz, aventurine and amethyst, click here.
Once you've chosen your crystal head, gentle click it into place onto the stainless steel handle. The small rose quartz piece at the end of the roller is not removable.
Want to know more? Read this blog post and the back of your CRYSTAL ROLLER SET.
FREEBIE - Guided Face Rolling meditation video available here!
Lots of love,